St Bartholomew’s Anglican Church
300 Burnley Street, Richmond, Victoria, 3121
We recognize and give honour to the first peoples of Australia, and especially of the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin nations, past and present, the traditional custodians of the land on which this parish has its mission and ministry.
9.30am Solemn Mass
- 9.00am Morning Prayer Monday to Thursday
- 7.00pm Mass Tuesday
- 12.30pm Mass Thursday
COVID SAFE CHURCH
You must NOT attend if you have any COVID symptoms.
Please observe the following instructions:
- You must carry a face mask with you at all times
- Sign in with the QR code at the door or in the Service booklet using a smart phone
- If you do not have a smart phone, please have your first name and telephone number recorded by the Duty COVID Safe Officer
- Sanitise your hands upon entry
- Wearing a facemask during the entire Service is optional
- Congregational singing is permitted, wearing a facemask is recommended.
- Stay 1.5m apart and sit only in designated seating
- Follow any instructions given
- Inform the COVID-Safe Duty Officer any concerns
St Bart’s Opportunity Shop
St Bart’s Opportunity Shop is open Tuesday to Saturday, 10.00am to 4.00pm.
St Bart’s Cafe
St Bart’s Cafe is closed until further notice.
We are unable to open the church for private prayer, however if you have a particular prayer request, please send it to us and we include it in our daily prayer intercessions.
We continue to offer Ministry & Pastoral Care.
Worship & Prayer continues
in both the church and in our homes.
A prayer for all those affected by COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Keep us, good Lord,
under the shadow of your mercy.
Sustain and support the anxious,
be with those who care for the sick,
and lift up all who are brought low;
that we may find comfort
knowing that nothing can separate us from your love
in Christ Jesus our Lord.
We encourage you to explore our website and read the details of our services and events. We would be delighted to welcome you to all or any of the liturgies if you are able to join us. Drop by, telephone, or email us. We would love to meet with you and talk. Please scroll down and click on the links on the left side to find out more about our activities and outreach.