St Bartholomew’s Anglican Church
300 Burnley Street, Richmond, Victoria, 3121
We recognize and give honour to the first peoples of Australia, and especially of the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin nations, past and present, the traditional custodians of the land on which this parish has its mission and ministry.
YouTube link for recording of Sunday Services:
Zoom Link for attending Services in real time: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2634845635?pwd=T25iTFMvM3RMMlgzaWN1UkYzQU5ZZz09
20 June 2021
9.30am SUNG MASS – live and via ZOOM
5.00pm FAMILY MASS followed by Dinner and YARA Group Discussion
- 9.00am Morning Prayer Monday to Friday – live & via ZOOM (excluding Public Holidays)
- 7.00pm Mass Tuesday
- 12.30pm Mass Thursday – live & via ZOOM
The church is open daily for prayer and meditation from 9.00am to 5.30pm. Please us the QR check in upon entry, and wear a properly fitted face mask within the church. If you have any prayer request, please forward them to the Vicar on vicar3121 ‘at’ gmail.com
COVID SAFE CHURCH
You must NOT attend if you have any COVID symptoms.
Please observe the following instructions:
- You must carry a face mask with you at all times
- Sign in with the QR code at the door or in the Service booklet using a smart phone
- If you do not have a smart phone, please have your first and surname and telephone number recorded by the Duty COVID Safe Officer
- Sanitise your hands upon entry
- Wearing a properly fitted facemask is obligatory within the church
- Congregational singing is permitted wearing a facemask
- Stay 2m apart and sit only in designated seating
- Follow any instructions given
- Inform the COVID-Safe Duty Officer any concerns
St Bart’s Opportunity Shop
St Bart’s Opportunity Shop is open Tuesday to Saturday, 10.00am to 4.00pm.
St Bart’s Cafe
St Bart’s Cafe is closed until further notice.
We encourage you to explore our website and read the details of our services and events. We would be delighted to welcome you to all or any of the liturgies if you are able to join us. Drop by, telephone, or email us. We would love to meet with you and talk. Please scroll down and click on the links on the left side to find out more about our activities and outreach.